living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
Brother sister game time - he’s watching me play through Bioshock 2 and loving it!
Natalie Dormer does The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge (x)
Can we talk about Spy Kids 3 for a second because it’s just the MOST BAFFLING CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE EVER
First we open to LITTLE BABY SELENA GOMEZ
THE PRESIDENT IS GEORGE CLOONEY?
Later we see Juni’s grandpa who is KHAN??
who spends the whole movie chasing a butterfly
THE VILLAIN IS SYLVESTER STALLONE
WHO GETS VILLAIN ADVICE FROM THREE OTHER SYLVESTER STALLONES
ELIJAH WOOD SHOWS UP
ONLY TO DIE IN THE NEXT SCENE
Then we find out that the president was actually the villain the whole time which makes ZERO SENSE but leads to this glorious George Clooney Sylvester Stallone impression
Then we get Antonio Benderez doing this?
AND THEIR UNCLE WHO IS STILL MACHETE
AND THEN STEVE BUSCEMI SHOWS UP ON A FLYING PIG FOR NO REASON
HOW WAS THIS A MOVIE???
The trailer shows off the brand new features in the game, including new enemies and bosses like Roxas and the Monster of the Sea, “Monstro” never-before-seen cutscenes like “How it All Began” that offer deeper storylines, new playable episodes like the “Realm of Darkness” and new challenges including “Mushroom XIII” and “Unversed Challenges.” The trailer also gives a sneak peek to the 40+ new items that players can acquire throughout the game.
I’m glad my mother sends the text “will come get you from work in a bit I’m stuck in bathroom I can’t stop pooping I’m dying”
And that I can reply “that stinks. Literally” and all I get back is a fuck you